Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Left 4 Dead 2

After an intense waiting period, Left 4 Dead 2 has finally been released. In my excitement my hands can no longer sit still. They have been shaking since 11:59 last night. In true fangirl form, I have downloaded both the TV trailer and the leaked Zombie Survival Guide trailer, which both now call my iPod home. I have watched both at least five times now.

My only downer about this day is that, with no money, I will not be able to get the game until around mid-December for my birthday. This extra month long waiting period will probably kill me. I will go on as if I myself am an Infected. My stumbling, corpse like body will live as if on auto-piliot. The only cure or my disease will be when my mom or dad hands me my on copy of Left 4 Dead 2.

I'm most excited and scared by the Spitter. She so freaky looking yet so cool at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment